Eigene starbase in wormhole space

Lilitu

Re: Eigene starbase in wormhole space

Post by Lilitu »

Ich kann leider nicht. Meine Arbeitszeiten sind durch Praktikum PLUS Job ziemlich gruselig. Bedeutet, dass ich derzeit keine fixen Terminzusagen machen kann und sowieso kaum Zeit habe. Aber auch das ist hoffentlich zeitlich begrenzt :motz:
Ich verfüge über alle 5 Sinne:
Unsinn, Irrsinn, Blödsinn, Schwachsinn und Wahnsinn.
http://www.sainetz.at
Dodga

Post by Dodga »

alle meine accounts sind noch aktiv, aber ich habe zur zeit wenig zeit, und kann daher nix versprechen

lg richi
Estios

Post by Estios »

Meine Accounts sind auch noch aktiv aber bin im Urlaub die nächsten 2 Wochen.
"There are two opinions in this world. Mine and the wrong one." -- Jeremy Clarkson
Tovi

Post by Tovi »

Hmm, die Amerikaner antworten mir leider auch nicht. Derweil schleppt FNOVA weiter Schiffe ins Wurmloch.
Mir fällt nichts besseres ein als abzuwarten. Alleine mit Dodga und Lilly gegen 3 T3-Cruiser und ein paar BC lässt sich wohl wenig ausrichten.
SC2 - Eve - WoW hab ich auch mal gespielt...
Tovi

Post by Tovi »

Ah, eine Antwort:
Codey wrote:Grace period = preparation time. Best to act without warning. I'm moving a few assets out of the hole just incase, but I'm prepared to wait it out and see what happens. I'll be in touch in the next few days as this situation progresses.

-CE
Und meine Rückantwort:
Tovi wrote:Hi Codey,

I agree. Any grace period just buys them time to prepare for war. But seriously: they've already had enough time and if we wait any longer they'll even get more. We should either strike (and strike hard so they'll never come back) or negotiate. Since I don't have the power to strike on my own I'm left with diplomacy - unless of course you can gather some forces.

Please let me know til Friday evening (eve time) if we can get a force into the WH big enough to destroy the POS and kill all ships defending it. Otherwise I will try diplomatic measures.

Maybe a third party in our C1 isn't that bad. My corp already uses it for PI and Research only. It's a risk, I know. But I've already taken that risk once with your corp and that turned out well so far. :-)

Kind Regards

Tovi
Tovi

Post by Tovi »

Codey hat gestern noch geantwortet:
Codey wrote:I will be unable to raise a fleet of enough size myself. I have a busy few days IRL coming up and also have other prior EvE commitments. You are correct in your assessment that they've already prepared. With this said, I advise reaching out diplomatically. I'm more than ok with you extending the olive branch first (EUTZ) and having me or Ryan join the dialogue once its begun. As you know, Ryan and I pretty much only use the WH for the same purposes and the endeavor has already paid for itself many times over. Let me know how things go. I'll be in touch as much as possible in coming days.

-CE
Ok, also kein Angriff. Irgendwie hab ich so ein Gefühl, dass wir bei denen aber auch mit Diplomatie nicht weiterkommen. Bisher habe ich 3 Lokis, 2 Tengus, 1 Proteus und 2 Hurricanes zählen dürfen. Die sind nicht immer gleichzeitig online, aber es sind immer mindestens zwei Kampfschiffe online. Alle Schiffe besitzen Tarnung. Man sieht sie nur ab und an, wenn sie mal rein- oder rausspringen (ich habe heute eine Weile den Eingang bewacht).
Ohne Hilfe können wir es mit denen nicht aufnehmen. Ich bin ratlos und warte dieses Wochenende noch ab. In ca. 6 Tagen wird die kleine POS leer laufen. Bis dahin muss ich es geschafft haben, sie neu zu betanken. Heute war das defintiv nicht möglich, weil der WH-Eingang konstant von zwei Lokis bewacht wurde. Mit der align time einer Mammoth haut das niemals hin. Die große POS müsste noch Sprit für ca. 3 Wochen haben. Die steht also noch ne Weile.
Tovi

Post by Tovi »

Nun denn, der gewonnene Eindruck war richtig:
Inhabitants of wormhole j121158,

Be advised that the Pandemic Legion alliance is currently securing selected wormhole territories in order to safeguard strategic interests. Your wormhole has been identified as being of strategic significance and will be suitably secured.

Pandemic Legion standard protocol requires mitigation of risks in annexed territories. Resident rogue elements must be either brought under the aegis of the Pandemic Legion or purged from the territory.

Should you wish to retain your holdings in this system, our representative will consider any expression of interest. The support and security of the alliance can be made available under our standard rental terms.

Your alternatives are evacuation or resistance. Failure to respond to this notification will be assumed to be an intention to resist and measures will be applied to secure and stablise the territory.

Farseer.
Kurz gesagt: Pandemic Legion will unser WH.

Man lässt uns drei Möglichkeiten:
1) Kämpfen
2) Unser eigenes Wurmloch mieten (die Preise sind mir nicht bekannt)
3) Alles abbauen

Punkt 1 können wir getrost vergessen. Pandemic Legion ist eine der größten Allianzen in New Eden. Punkt 2 widerstrebt mir. Wir haben das Ding gefunden und sollen jetzt dafür bezahlen? Das seh ich nicht ein. Damit bleibt uns nur noch Punkt 3. Es ist traurig, dass das Spiel von "bullies" regiert wird, aber ich fürchte, uns bleibt keine andere Wahl als abzuhauen.
Shareel

Post by Shareel »

Kurz gesagt: Pandemic Legion will unser WH.
Möglich, könnte aber auch Fake sein.

Ist vermutlich aber egal da die kein PL brauchen um Euch zu vertreiben.
“Das Problem hat, wenn überhaupt, lediglich in der Praxis Relevanz.”
Kabori

Post by Kabori »

Tovi wrote:Es ist traurig, dass das Spiel von "bullies" regiert wird, aber ich fürchte, uns bleibt keine andere Wahl als abzuhauen.
Ich dachte das mach-was-immer-du-willst sei gerade das, was das Spiel interessant macht?
Tovi

Post by Tovi »

Shareel wrote:Möglich, könnte aber auch Fake sein.
Hab ich auch gedacht. Der Verfasser der Email ist aber definitiv bei Pandemic Legion. Das kann man ja ingame ganz leicht nachsehen.
Kabori wrote:Ich dachte das mach-was-immer-du-willst sei gerade das, was das Spiel interessant macht?
So ist es. Man kann machen, was immer man will. Andere leider auch. Und wir sind viel zu schwach. Ich schätze, das wissen die auch.
Tovi

Post by Tovi »

Ich habe Codey wegen der neusten Entwicklung angeschrieben und er scheint ganz und gar nicht gewillt zu sein, das Wurmloch kampflos aufzugeben:
Codey wrote:It's a farse. What could PL possibly want with a C1 WH. They are bluffing. My plan is to move out my more expensive assets just in case but otherwise wait it out. I'm not sure what their motivations are. I think they will reveal themselves in time. Don't let them frighten you. I'm going to see about organizing a tornado fleet sometime tomorrow (5/6) during the day (1600-whenever) to come and smash them. If you and your corp mates would like to participate, I will need cloaky eyes on their POS, the entrance/exit hole and on the other side. I will also need intel gathered about any other WH exits that may be open. If you want to bring DPS ships, the fit is as follows:

[Tornado, Tech II Nado - 1400]
True Sansha Reactor Control Unit
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II

Experimental 10MN MicroWarpdrive I
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Large Shield Extender II
Sensor Booster II
Tracking Computer II

1400mm Howitzer Artillery II, Republic Fleet EMP L, Fusion L

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

They think we're stupid, frightened carebears who will do anything to avoid PvP. They are wrong. Ryan and I have 2000+ PvP kills within the last 9 months and are far from afraid. I'd rather get some fun out of this whole thing than let them bully us into leaving just because they said "Pandemic Legion". PL has zero interest in a C1 WH. ZERO. To me, this character looks like an alt. He's just using the PL name attached to his alt to frighten us. I'll be in touch later today, but not tonight. Expect to chat around 1600 tomorrow to start getting this thing rolling. I'll see about getting you and your guys onto our comms as well. Best to DL Teamspeak 3 now.

-CE
Und meine Antwort darauf:
Tovi wrote:Hi Codey,

I've thought about what PL might want in our WH too. I can't come up with any reason why a NullSec alliance of that size might need a C1. The only thing that might remotely be possible is that they want to use PLs name to get some of their fleet buddies a new home (FNOVA has been flying with PL before).

So you may be right, you may be wrong.
Either way: PL is a threat we can't ignore.

My problem is: my corp mates have either quit their subscription or are on vacation. The only thing I can bring to the table is eyes in cloaky ships - inside and outside.
If you do attack please remember: I've already spotted 6 T3 cruisers and 2 Hurricanes. A few Tornados probably won't be enough.

As far as moving out expensive assets goes: I've already tried that. At the moment there's no way of getting in or out of the WH undetected and without the threat of at least 2 T3 cruisers (cloaky Lokis today).

Since no one from Pandemic Legion knows that Osram is my alt (for now) I will offer them to evacuate with that character. That 2nd POS was a burden anyways.

I will also try to move out expensive stuff like my Tengu, BPOs and all PI materials I've gathered in the last two weeks. I'll also try to move out things from members who are on vacation right now. Once that's done I'll think about leaving the POS in the WH and join your war. Until then I can offer you Tovis eyes in a Buzzard - but only if I can get back into the WH.

I'll start moving some alts around today.

Greetings

Tovi

PS: If all this fails I'd like to offer you to move into another WH with us. I've already started scanning for a new C1. So far I've enjoyed your company and hope to stengthen our alliance.
Sieht so aus, als sei es an der Zeit, mal wieder einen leeren PvP-Klon anzulegen...

Ich versuche derweil raus zu finden, was die von uns wollen und ob sie uns ziehen lassen würden. Zumindest mal eine POS und jede Menge Materialien würde ich dann schon mal in Sicherheit bringen. (Wieder reinfliegen kann ich sie später immer noch.)

Falls wer eine Idee hat, wie ich rauskriegen kann, ob der Clown wirklich im Namen von PL handelt oder den guten Namen nur ausnutzt: Immer her damit!
Shareel

Post by Shareel »

Mein erster Gedanke ging in Richtung Ice Mining. Ice verschwindet mit Summer Expansion aus dem High Sec. Normal dachte ich aber das die NullSec Allies Ihr Ice ehh im Null abbauen. Ich bin mir aber ned sicher wie die Effizienz der Ice Anos ist und ob da evtl. WH's nen Vorteil bieten.

Das ist aber alles nur Spekulation.
“Das Problem hat, wenn überhaupt, lediglich in der Praxis Relevanz.”
Tovi

Post by Tovi »

- Wormholes haben kein Ice
- Ice spawned nicht in Anos
- Ice verschwindet nicht aus HighSec

Die Mechanik ändert sich ein wenig und ein paar Systeme der Amarr werden kein Ice mehr haben. Ansonsten bleibt aber alles beim alten. Ice wird lediglich aufgespürt werden müssen (system scanner reicht angeblich), statt dass es in Gürteln rumfliegt.
Tovi

Post by Tovi »

So, die Spaßvögel haben auf eine Anfrage geantwortet, die ich mit Osram gestellt habe:
Farseer wrote:- How high would rental costs be?

Rent: 500 million per corp with first and last month's rent to be paid upfront.
Rent is due at the first day each month. There will be a 50 million isk a day late fee for every day that rent is late. After 5 days of being passed due you will be evicted from the rental program and removed. All isk is to be sent to the character “ Quisarious ” of Fallen Nova corp with reason “RENT [CORP/ALLIANCE]”.NO EXCEPTIONS ON THIS, If you send to the wrong character it will be on you to correct it and get it sent to the right one.

- Is there any chance we could come to an agreement where I can stay in the WH and we both don't harm each other? I'm afraid I won't be able to afford the rent.

No.

- Does evacuation mean I would be able to leave J121158 without any harm done to me?

I can offer a 7 day grace period to evacuate.

Cut off period is 13:00 EvE time on May the 10th. Please have a decision on what course of action you will take by the due date.

Farseer
500 Mio ISK von einer 1-Mann-Armee zu verlangen, die mit PI gerade mal 200 Mio ISK machen kann, ist schon ziemlich happig. Zumal es sich um ein doofes C1 handelt. Die sind sich entweder ihrer Sache verdammt sicher (was sie auch sein können, wenn sie wirklich zu PL gehören) oder das ist einfach nur verflucht dreist und hoch gepokert. Ich schätze, wir werden morgen mehr wissen. Bis dahin werde ich versuchen, zumindest die mittlere POS aus dem WH zu schaffen.
Tovi

Post by Tovi »

Die mittlere POS ist komplett abgebaut. Osram hat das Wurmloch sicher verlassen. Mit Eastern Sun versuche ich jetzt den gleichen Deal auszuhandeln.
Ich hoffe nur, dass die Amis nicht wild um sich ballern.

Die diversen mails, die ich für den Deal geschrieben habe, erspare ich euch. Interessant ist vielleicht noch die letzte Email an Codey:
Tovi wrote:Hi,

My corp has decided to let the C1 go. With vacation and all going on I can only get one more member to move out our stuff. I have no fighting forces left whatsoever. I don't see any chance in fighting Pandemic Legion (assuming it's really PL who's occupying our WH atm).

I've talked to some of the guys that forced their way into our WH. According to them there's 17 people in our WH atm. Some of em are fighting the corp in the WH next to us (a C6). I can at least confirm a fleet of 9 people who where online and active in the WH before downtime. Right now it looks quiet but I know for a fact that they still have eyes on us. (They kept telling me the ships I was switching back and forth.)

Osram has succesfully moved out his stuff and POS. They agreed to the same deal for Eastern Sun. And I suppose they will let you go unharmed too.
I don't know what to do. But we've decided to move on.

If you still want to attack I can offer you my assistance with a neutral pilot. But I beg you to leave my corp out of it. I've already lost most of my members and I'm afraid the rest will leave too once we get declared war by PL.

Fly safe

Tovi
Wobei "my corp" im Wesentlichen Lilly Aimee und ich waren. Vom Rest hab ich das Schweigen als "mach was Du willst" gedeutet. Und Esti hat Pech, dass er gerade im Urlaub ist. :-)